My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Table Lodges in C&C?

JJones

Hello companions.

With all this talk about table lodges recently I've started to wonder if anyone has heard of table lodges in a Chapter or Council? I can't find much info about it online but I'm not sure that doesn't mean they don't exist. Just tossing out the question.

crono782

Premium Member
C&C table lodge? It would be interesting to see everyone try to eat with their nose in the book! *snort* I keed, I keed.

My Freemasonry HD

JJones

C&C table lodge? It would be interesting to see everyone try to eat with their nose in the book! *snort* I keed, I keed.
*hit's the pretend 'thank' button*

Maybe we can just print the ritual on the plates and napkins? :p

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
We do Table Councils in Idaho...as Grand Chaplain I've asked all the Councils to hold a Table Council to honor the Widows of fallen Companions.

Jackel

We do table chapter and table council here in Wisconsin. My year as HP, we did a table chapter in conjunction with our reconsecration ceremony. Good times, good times

My Freemasonry HD

dfreybur

Premium Member
In Scottish Rite, the Valley of Chicago has been hosting quarterly Table Lodge events for the last couple of years.