My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tarrant County Fort Worth Festival

JJones

It's probably a bit short notice but I was curious if any companions (or soon to be companions) planned on attending the Tarrant County Yorkrite Festival this weekend.

I can't be there tonight (Friday) but I plan to be there tomorrow most of the day.

crono782

Premium Member
It's probably a bit short notice but I was curious if any companions (or soon to be companions) planned on attending the Tarrant County Yorkrite Festival this weekend.

I can't be there tonight (Friday) but I plan to be there tomorrow most of the day.

I'm here right now waiting outside in the foyer hah. I'll be working the Royal Master shortly.

Freemason Connect HD

JJones

Give me a shout if you see me companion. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

crono782

Premium Member
Nearly lost my voice during the soliloquy lol. I had to bolt right after the degree. Had a plane to catch... which reminds me; time to board! :D

Freemason Connect HD

JJones

Are you the companion who performed the first part of the Royal Master?

Hope you have a safe flight.

JJones

Brother, you did a -very- impressive job on that. The candidate was actually a brother from my lodge. Please keep up the excellent work. :)

Hopefully I'll get the chance to shake your hand next time!

Last edited: