My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you for information, advices and support. Into set a date for meeting up.

Bloke

Premium Member
It is not same in my country sir. Causes from controversy and some other problem with religion (majority from muslim) and races, Freemason lodge in my country very strict and not all non mason can enter to the lodge. And i don't think they had an open day like other country did, in fact early December (1st wednesday) i was brought to the Grand Lodge by lodge member to get to know other members of the lodge, since they had meeting on that day.

I didn't heard anything about Grand Lodge open day. And yesterday (5 feb / Malaysia time) i again with the lodge members attending for Ladies night. All i know, those who not a mason, only can enter the lodge by invitation.

Its not my intention to judging him or thinking bad from his statement, as i had knew some of the members and the lodge, its also part of my responsibility to protect the lodge and their members even i am not yet in position becoming a mason. Here in my country had lot illuminati scammers and fake seekers.

I am sorry sir if my posted earlier seems offensed. My apologize.
Thanks.

It is the same here - and "Open House" is an open house.. anyone can visit.... we're lucky here.. we don't have the same concerns & problems as you do..

Bloke

Premium Member
Hi Firdaus,
I already attended the open house in OUG last December, but I need 2 masons to vouch for me. Where are you in the process of becoming a brother?
I suggest you speak to the men you met last year.. things vary from place to place.. here, I would say just contact Grand Lodge.. which is always an option... but often these things are dealt with locally..

Gerald Blondel

Let me explain ... Yes it is very difficult to get thru, but I called in December for inquiry. It was 2 days before the open house. The person invited me and a couple of other guys who also called.
This was back in December. Then, end of January, after a follow-up email, he told me that if I have to be part of the brotherhood, I need to find 2 members to recommend me.
And like Firdaus says ... no one openly says here I am a Freemason ...
So, Firdaus :) I would appreciate some guidance mate, since it looked like you already went thru.

Cheers