My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ashlars - India's First Podcast on Freemasonry

Rinesh Hegde

Podcast Link: The Ashlars
Hosts: Bro. Shishir Rattan and Bro. Rinesh Hegde (Me)

I am a Past Master of Lodge United Services No.58 and Bro. Shishir Rattan is a Master Mason from Lodge Star of the South No.101 and our lodges are part of the Grand Lodge of India.

We wanted to talk about Freemasonry in India hence in our First Season we concentrated on the spread of Freemasonry in our country and covered all the states and union territories of India. We completed the season by covering Freemasonry in the neighbouring countries, including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, and Myanmar.
In our Second Season, we are concentrating on talking and discussing Masonic Papers written by Indian Freemasons.

Please do listen to us and provide your inputs if any. We would love to improve and enhance the podcasting experience for all.

Bloke

Premium Member
I look forward to checking this out when I have time... Good to see something from India

(And you have been busy - you are in a lot of Orders!!)

Rinesh Hegde

I look forward to checking this out when I have time... Good to see something from India

(And you have been busy - you are in a lot of Orders!!)
Looking forward to receiving your input. With regard to the various orders that I am part of...I am still waiting to join some more! :)