My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Coaches Coach on: Building Builders

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Brothers,

I have the distinct honor of being a featured presenter on "the Worldwide Exemplification of Freemasonry" project sponsered by the GL of Indiana (WEOFM.ORG). My part of this project will be released "into the wild" tomorrow night --Saturday April 23, 2011 at 8PM (20:00 DST).

This presentation is called "The Coaches Coach on: Building Builders." It is a 50 minute fast paced audio-visual production that is filled with many overlapping themes.

You will want to become well acquainted with your rewind button as the rapid fire unfolding of information will at many times have at least two or more directions presented at one time.

Enjoy!

F&S,

Bro. Coach N

Last edited:

jwhoff

Premium Member
Thanks Brother Coachn! I'll be very sure to tune in. Thanks for all you do for masonry.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Brethren,

I just watched coachn's program. Fantastic! Do not miss this work. I hope that someone in the Houston area has the monies available to get this learned brother down here for a forum. This is great stuff. If you coach candidates or are running the chairs you must watch this video PERIOD.

Nuff said.

Zack

I also think it was fantastic. I especially liked the presentation. Without the "talking head" reading to me. The graphics were an important part of the spoken words to me.
It is something that I can't watch just 1 time. Three times already!
Thanks Br. coach.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Brethren, I'm up to four views so far. Guess I'll spring for the book collection soon.

Yeah, I'd nodded through a couple of hours of talking heads on this link as well. Even though the subject was of great interest to me the bobbing heads weren't. Swimming fish, even a spider walking around on the screen would be better use of the medium.

Way to break things down there Brother coachn ... well use of your engineering talent to build builders. Man, I think I just got a taste of an operative lodge meeting.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Brethren, I'm up to four views so far. Guess I'll spring for the book collection soon.

Yeah, I'd nodded through a couple of hours of talking heads on this link as well. Even though the subject was of great interest to me the bobbing heads weren't. Swimming fish, even a spider walking around on the screen would be better use of the medium.

Way to break things down there Brother coachn ... well use of your engineering talent to build builders. Man, I think I just got a taste of an operative lodge meeting.
Brother,

I've heard from a few Brothers that this has been viewed by them two or three times. This is the first time I've heard somoene state that he's watched it 4 times. I know that I packed it with a lot of overlapping information. I'm truly honored that so many have taken the time to actually review it several times.

Thank you all. I shall sleep well tonight knowing that our collective Light is finally being recognized, understood and studied.

F&S,

Bro. Coach N