My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Desire

ArmanDior

My name is Richard Etsiwah from Ghana in Kumasi.
My DESIRE to become a Freemason has not extinguished since the last 2years I remember searching for a lodge and staking my head out watching out for 2BE1ASK1 stickers.
Investing in myself good character and knowledge to defend the craft from corrupt ideas many have about the it has been a pleasure, and still counting on more.
Please may anyone help me out with my Dream to become a Mason. I've emailed grandlodgeofghana.com, contacted, and all to no avail, waiting for response.
I would be happy and please with appreciation if any brother may help.

Sent from my TECNO-Y2 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bloke

Premium Member
My name is Richard Etsiwah from Ghana in Kumasi.
My DESIRE to become a Freemason has not extinguished since the last 2years I remember searching for a lodge and staking my head out watching out for 2BE1ASK1 stickers.
Investing in myself good character and knowledge to defend the craft from corrupt ideas many have about the it has been a pleasure, and still counting on more.
Please may anyone help me out with my Dream to become a Mason. I've emailed grandlodgeofghana.com, contacted, and all to no avail, waiting for response.
I would be happy and please with appreciation if any brother may help.

Sent from my TECNO-Y2 using My Freemasonry mobile app
Keep following up the local Grand Lodge. The are often comprised of volunteers and hence some do not have the time they would like to follow up such inquiries...

Last edited:

Daniel Lamptey

Well I am from Greater Accra (Accra) and I will love to have your number or email address for us to met... I am willing to join and also believe in it

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
If you do a search for grand lodge of Ghana, you will find sites for both the Grand Lodge of Ghana and the English District Grand Lodge.