My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Master Craftsman program

David612

Been a while since we had one of these threads-
I’ve just started the ritual and monitor course, really good foundational information by the looks

Winter

Premium Member
I'm waiting for my third quiz to arrive now. I'm enjoying it so far.

Transmitted via R5 astromech using Tapatalk Galactic

Winter

Premium Member
The Scottish Rite Master Craftsman (SRMC) program is an exciting, by-mail correspondence course designed and administered by staff at the House of the Temple in Washington, DC, under the guidance and leadership of the Supreme Council, 33°, of the A&A Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, USA. Currently, three courses and a Group Studies program constitute the SRMC.

https://scottishrite.org/members/general-membership-information/masonic-education/srmc/

Pointwithinacircle3

I signed up for the SRMC program years ago but never followed through with it. Does anyone know if my old membership is still good or would I have to sign up for it again?

Winter

Premium Member
Good question. Not sure, but I bet if you emailed the Secretary they would be able to look into it. If they have your records, I don't see why not. The course isn't timed.

Winter

Premium Member
Brother Sizemore leaves very inspiring smiley faces on your quizzes when you do well!
2b0d2b389285394ef60bbd4635fcf7a5.jpg

Winter

Premium Member
I have to say, studying the old rituals from the 17th, 18th, and 19th century and comparing and contrasting how the symbolism in the degrees has evolved has been fascinating. If anyone is on the fence about the Master Craftsman program, I urge you to take the plunge. The two books are very expensive, true, but the cost is well worth the value.