My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Third Degree.

RyanC

Tonight I will raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason. In the few short months I have been a Mason it has already made a huge impact on my life. Yesterday I received news that a friend from the Marine Corps some years back had killed himself, and today marks a two year anniversary that my Aunt (who due to the fact that we are a few years apart in age is like my sister) lost her daughter who was just eight years old. With this two events it has it has made me reflect more about life and death, and why it is important to make this life count. I'm looking forward to tonight, but I'm looking forward to continuing the journey to improving myself, to be a better man, friend, husband, and father.

Last edited:

RyanC

10269354_747543845297993_1205500312862547048_n.jpg

Backwoodslion

congrats man just hearing stuff like this gets me excited just to start everything. Im being initiated on june 10th. i cant wait to have those same feeling as you. again congrats.

RyanC

congrats man just hearing stuff like this gets me excited just to start everything. Im being initiated on june 10th. i cant wait to have those same feeling as you. again congrats.
I really got to know the guys in my lodge before begin initiated, but after the First Degree you can tell it is different and when they call you Brother they meant it. Good luck Backwoodslion try to take as much in as you can. Remember this are people who have already decided that they want you as a Brother, so trust them.

Last edited:

Backwoodslion

I really got to know the guys in my lodge before begin initiated, but after the First Degree you can tell it is different and when they call you Brother they meant it. Good luck Backwoodslion try to take as much in as you can. Remember this are people who have already decided that they want to as a Brother, so trust them.
I will my friend. I will.