My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Working Tools of an E-Mason

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I now present you with the working tools of an E-mason....
They are the mouse.
The keyboard.
And the modem.

The mouse is to move within the desktop.
The keyboard to input the data.
And the modem to publish in cyber space.

But as we are not online, as computer nerds.

But rather as Free and Accepted E-Masons.

We use these tools to obtain more Masonic light and to show us the true meaning and value of E-Masons.

And thus we apply them.....

The mouse teaches us to keep within the bounds of the screen. A square wherein which we all meet on the level.

The keyboard is to show us that communicating will lead us to a better understanding of each other and the rest of mankind.

The modem to teach us that even when we are alone, or in the most remote part of the globe, we may meet and gain moral sustenance and support from each other and thus gain more light, from our Ancient and Honorable Fraternity.

So Mote it Be...

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
great stuff.

who still uses a modem? (when i think "modem" i associate the old dial-up tones...)

[video=youtube;oDyqctIw0SE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDyqctIw0SE[/video]

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
I have a DSL modem....

that's why i put the stuff in quotations. we still have modems... but they don't make the noises the old phone modems do. EEEEEERRRRRR SCRATCH SCRATCH PING PONG BONG BONG ERRRRRRREEEEEEERRRRRRRRR.

besides, those are more like gateways. gateways to the internets.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
785px-Acoustic_coupler_20041015_175456_1.jpg

js4253

Premium Member
Premium Member
Those of us who have Verizon service would love such advanced service. All they have available is dial up.