TIP: Inexpensive Masonic Rings

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by BroBill, Sep 21, 2011.

1. BroBill

BroBill Site Benefactor Site Benefactor

Brethren, I stumbled across some inexpensive Masonic rings and thought I'd share the word. They are VERY inexpensive, but they are highly suitable for what I was looking for. I wanted a few inexpensive rings to wear to work allowing me to protect my nicer, more expensive rings from the day-to-day bumps and dings you tend to experience at work. My goal was to have some inexpensive rings that I could afford to lose or damage while protecting my good rings and saving them for formal and social occasions.

I found the perfect solutions on Amazon.com. Two sellers offer rings at VERY affordable prices:

Eternal Sparkles - average price $29.00
    Rings Are Fun - average price $14.95

(the search string I use on Amazon to find them are "Masonic Rings Eternal Sparkles" and "Masonic Rings Rings Are Fun")

For both sellers, I had to buy a half-size smaller than I wear since they don't sell half-sizes, but they still fit fairly well.

Also, it occurs to me that, depending on the degree fees lodges charge, they might consider providing a ring to newly raised Masters and the rings from Rings Are Fun are certainly affordable.

Both sellers are very good and the rings I've ordered have arrived within a week of placing the order.

Product Review: The rings are pretty good for the cost. I bought several, so I shouldn't have to worry about wearing one until my finger turns green. Also, "Rings Are Fun" has a larger selection than "Eternal Sparkles". "Rings Are Fun" rings come in silver and gold, square and oval, and with red, blue, or black backgrounds behind the square and compass. My expectations weren't high when I considered the costs, but I'm happy with the ones I've ordered. My expectations are still not high for how long they will/may last, but I've banged a couple of them around a bit so far and they seem to take at least a mild licking.

Just wanted to pass this info to my brethren!

Cold and Joe Mazzotta like this.
  2. LCWebb

LCWebb Premium Member

Thanks for the info BroBill , I work at a vet clinic and these would be perfect for what I need.

3. Bro.BruceBenjamin

Bro.BruceBenjamin Premium Member

Let us know how long they hold up Bro Bill.

4. BroBill

Will do Brother... S&F

5. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

It's not the ring but the man who wears

6. BroBill

Very true brother, very true!

7. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

I actually looked at all of them and the knights Templar one is very cool looking

8. BroBill

That one is my next order. I'm fairly happy with the ones I've bought- so far.

9. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

They are really nice for the price and like you said to just get banged around as you work they are perfect

10. Kenneth Lottman

Kenneth Lottman Registered User

Bro bill which ones did you get?

I got spraypaint on mine today and it took 1.5 hrs to get it all off and I don't want to screw up mine that my great uncle gave me! I'm thinking about getting one that is alittle more disposable!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  11. BroBill

I went with the square ones and got one gold and two silver withblue and red backgrounds.... so far so good - ring fingers crossed

12. Payne

Payne Registered User

I think I'll get my wife the OES one

13. Ed Nelson

Ed Nelson Registered User

14. kowboy

kowboy Registered User

Nice

Freemason Connect Mobile

15. Txmason

Txmason Registered User

16. Bro. Kilpatrick

Bro. Kilpatrick Registered User

Thanks for the info bro bill. I found the website and you are absolutely right. These are very inexpensive rings.

Freemason Connect Mobile

17. cog41

cog41 Premium Member

Nice rings indeed, and the price is right.

18. albertoferracin

albertoferracin Registered User

Yes they're very nice.. Unluckily he doesn't ship overseas :(

Freemason Connect HD

19. Billy Jones

Billy Jones Registered User

Holy crap! I never even thought about amazon....what a dummy!

Freemason Connect HD

20. Txmason

Txmason Registered User

I have that exact ring off of amazon.com. I highly recommend it!

Freemason Connect HD

Share My Freemasonry