My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Waco; An End to Another Capitular Year

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
I am making the annual trek to Waco for the annual Grand Chapter Convocation. I'm leaving Sunday morning so that I can be there in time to prepare for the Annual Banquet Sunday evening at the Waco Scottish Rite. I hope to see some of our MoT companions there! Please look me up if you're there, I'll be one among many in the red jackets with the traditional DDGHP apron and name tag- at least until the installation of the officers for the new Capitular Year. Aftewards a welcome return to the title "Companion".

Look me up!
BroBill

Bro_Vick

Premium Member
Leaving Sunday Afternoon (after church), I am all registered up. I usually standout, 6'4" tall and mid-30s, even though Blake couldn't find me during the Warden's retreat. :)

S&F,
-Bro Vick

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
The San Antonio Companion Convoy is rolling out! Capitular District #23 will be well represented at Grand Chapter this year! It's going to be quite a gathering in Waco! I look forward to seeing and meeting many companions over the next 2.5 days!