My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traveling to Dubai UAE, any brother resident there please?

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Unlikely that any Freemason solourning in the Emirates would tell you about it except possibly at a Lodge meeting in a country where Freemasonry isn’t illegal.

Bloke

Premium Member
Ok, I see. How do I get hold of a brother there? Please to whom it may concern, this is my email: nonnynwaedozie@gmail.com
I really need guidance concerning some issues in the country. Thanks all.
Being unknown to us, no one is really going assist you looking for Freemasons in countries where it is banned.

If I was in UAE - I would not attend a Masonic Meeting in that legal jurisdiction where it is illegal.

Chukwunonso

Being unknown to us, no one is really going assist you looking for Freemasons in countries where it is banned.

If I was in UAE - I would not attend a Masonic Meeting in that legal jurisdiction where it is illegal.
My dear WBro Bloke, my asking for a mason in Dubai is not necessarily to converge officially as masons, but to have a brother who have been in the country to put me through with information that I need there, to avoid mistakes on my part. That's all brother.

Bloke

Premium Member
My dear WBro Bloke, my asking for a mason in Dubai is not necessarily to converge officially as masons, but to have a brother who have been in the country to put me through with information that I need there, to avoid mistakes on my part. That's all brother.
Understood. Good luck Bro :)