My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Master Mason Degrees at the Texas State Capital

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Texana Masonic Lodge No. 123 A.F. & A.M. invites you to attend two MM Degrees on June 8, 2012 at the Texas State Capitol, conferred in the House of Representatives Chamber by the Scottish Rite Republic of Texas Degree Team.

Lodge will open at 6:30 PM and the first degree planned to start at 7:00 PM. This event will be historic in the fact that it will be the first MM Degrees conferred for Texana Lodge #123 since being reconstituted as a Lodge and of only a select number of MM Degrees (3rd and 4th, if memory serves me correctly) to be conducted in the House Chambers of our State Capitol since year 2000.

IMG_0519.jpg

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
I really wish I would have seen this post earlier!!! It is now five minutes after midnight of 9 JUN...And to think that I was looking for something to do desperately this afternoon!!!...lol

Did anyone on here go? If so, how was it?