My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyler's Place

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
UMMMMMM you may want to whisper wise council to this Brother as there is already a long running AASR sponsered pod cast by the same name...IJS

BrotherO

I was mistaken about this podcast being recently started. Has been running since 2014.
The Tylers Place podcast linked above is "The official podcast of the Scottish Rite Supreme Council, 33°, S.J. USA. News, stories and interviews all about Freemasonry, by Brothers, for Brothers."

If this post is a problem I would ask the forum administrators to delete it. If the podcast itself is an issue, I have no part in it and would ask any individuals who do have an issue with it to respectfully bring their concerns to the tylersplace channel on Spreaker.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Ok just wanted to make sure that it wasnt a second podcast by the same name. No issues posting that link that I am aware of