My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UNITED KINGDOM (for now)

Cruce

Seems to be a vast array of multinational Freemason brothers on this website. That's great but I couldn't find any UK specific threads.

Thought maybe it would be a good Idea to start one so I hope this is not a duplicate or detracting from any of the lodge threads.

I'm Cruce I'm 30 years young, From Essex. I guess you can post whatever you want here. A short intro of name, age and location will probably help us to network more efficiently.

Cruce

Greetings and welcome.

Thank you! :)

Who does this dude think he is?

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

I'm sorry have I done something wrong making a UK thread? I'm simply trying to connect, network and befriend some Freemasons closer to home. Why are you being so abusive to me? I think I'm me. I'm sorry if that offends you. :/

Let's chat.....tell me exactly what it is about me that has angered you so much? Maybe I can adjust my behaviour or language to avoid upsetting others. I don't see how insulting me, calling me a troll and trying to rouse others against me is really helping anyone.

Brother_Steve

Premium Member

I'm sorry have I done something wrong making a UK thread? I'm simply trying to connect, network and befriend some Freemasons closer to home. Why are you being so abusive to me? I think I'm me. I'm sorry if that offends you. :/

Let's chat.....tell me exactly what it is about me that has angered you so much? Maybe I can adjust my behaviour or language to avoid upsetting others. I don't see how insulting me, calling me a troll and trying to rouse others against me is really helping anyone.
A couple things:

- There is a sub-forum dedicated to introductions where you can read who is who. You can also post about yourself there as well. This forum is for "General Freemasonry Discussion." It's kind of like diet coke though. Secret-Free.

- This board started out as a Texas Freemasonry board. It morphed into Myfreemasonry when people like me started posting. There are other UK specific forums with many more UK Brethren posting there. You may find a couple UK Brothers here, but I assume they would have user accounts on forums closer to home.

Cruce

Thank you ksig :) Hello there!

Brother Steve;
Yeah that's true I'll google the uk sites in a bit. I just thought, like you said there's a few who frequent here, that it'd be easier to find them by creating a UK thread. Not to separate people up of course or to "only" communicate with British freemasons. It's just a lot easier then looking for them manually and I don't think I'll be flying to America any time soon (Ripcord = sigh of relief ;P) Thanks for your reply and the info I appreciate it. Good to meet you.

Last edited:

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor

A short intro of name, age and location will probably help us to network more efficiently.

First off you come on here talking trash about the US Constitution, and how you know more about Freemasonry then most Freemasons, then you insult youre entire town painting the members of your furture lodge in with that.

The that last line of the quoted text, like your trying to tell us how to do things.

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Cruce

I'm not trash talking it I think it's great I was pointing out the legal possibility of it being classed null and void but I pray to the black star it isn't. I do know more than a lot of freemasons that's just the way freemasonry works. You're at a certain degree of knowledge. Isn't that why you strive to reach the next degree? to learn more? I didn't insult them I simply pointed out the people whos lives revolve around drugs and grime and I know all those people they are my friends as much as the people who don't take drugs and have a thug mentality. I am constantly trying to help them, teach them, protect them and guide them towards the right path but I will tell them to their face that what they do is not good for them or others. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend the whole gangster wannabe mentality is great and that I'm happy my town is full of people like that. But it's not their fault. That's the media mentality we have provided them. I definitely didn't paint any lodge into that, there is no lodge in my town. I'm not trying to tell you how to do anything. I don't even wanna argue ya know....

I'm going.....be happy.....and be safe. I'm sorry I offended you.....truly

Last edited:

Elexir

I do know more than a lot of freemasons that's just the way freemasonry works. You're at a certain degree of knowledge. Isn't that why you strive to reach the next degree? to learn more?

If this is your take on freemasonry then your have hubris to say the least.
Who said the goal is to know?

Cruce

what is the goal? if not enlightenment and wisdom?

Thank you I apologise for my tone I've just not been welcomed at all and called a troll left right and centre and I'm a bit sick of it already to be honest.
I'm gonna leave yas in peace because I'm just rubbing everyone up the wrong way :S I'm really sorry

Peace and love to you all and thank you for your advice.....and that beard! is awesome! ;)

Elexir

The goal is pretty obvious once you actully go through the degrees and pay close attention to what is thought.

Considering you jump in guns blazing insinuating that we dont know what the craft is about and you know things better then us is never a good idea, espacily considering the lack of argument in your favor.

Cruce

I'm not here to argue. or prove anything. I never insinuated all, just some. perhaps they're apprentices.
anyways don't worry I'm going it's too confrontational and negative here. I recommend a little empathy and welcoming to new members.

Good luci.

MBC

Twice Registered User
Premium Member
Interesting to see how this thread goes

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry