My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warm and Fuzzies

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
but for that to have to happen, there needs to be a 14 yr old girl with a big gun.

owls84

Premium Member
but for that to have to happen, there needs to be a 14 yr old girl with a big gun.

Well if you aren't Debbie Downer....you just leave it up to my President and that won't happen.

Note: Did anyone else hear me sparking debate? I hope that doesn't catch fire and get our of control.....

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Well if you aren't Debbie Downer....you just leave it up to my President and that won't happen.

Note: Did anyone else hear me sparking debate? I hope that doesn't catch fire and get our of control.....

<insert joke about California fire here>

owls84

Premium Member
But on a serious note to have a young man that is such a "great" athelete willing to put himself on the line for these other kids and not think twice I really hope this guy is successful.

I also had to ask myself why is this D-1 college recruit riding the bus, I could really see this guy being humble if he was to be a great defensive end.