My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warren buffet offering a billion $$

SeattleMason0613

So saw an article today, Warren buffet is giving out a billion dollars to someone that gets a perfect march madness bracket. However you won't get it all at once. They will give you 25 mil over 40 years, or 500 million up front and call it a day. So brothers I ask...if you got a perfect bracket and won which deal would you pick and why?

By the way I'm going to take a crack at it! Hook me horns all the way!!!

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

SeattleMason0613

It's a bracket tournament for college basketball that they have every year to decide the best team in college basketball.

SeattleMason0613

Yes bro. Bryan that's exactly what I was thinking. As we are practically Immortal living through are heirs and family that will carry on our name.

dfreybur

Premium Member
What is a perfect March Madness Bracket?

I take it that means 32 win/lose predictions for the final 64, 16 win/lose predictions for the 32, 8 for the 16, 4 for the 8, 2 for the final 4, 1 for the finals. That's 63 predictions in total. The odds are extremely long even though most of the games are rated well away from 50-50. The offer is very good PR for someone who can afford to pay out.

SeattleMason0613

Oh yeah I saw the actual math for the percentage to actually get everything right and it's like .04 % odds