My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird Invite

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
A Brother received a very weird cryptic invitation in the mail, addressed from him and to him, with a wax seal. The invitation was brief, on heavy and expensive card stock and invited him to dinner by responding to an email address.It said his contributions to society had not gone unnoticed. No name, no return address, no other identifying information.
See pics.....
The Arabic says , (“it has nineteen” or “over it are nineteen”....This sentence is out of context, but it refers to nineteen angels “over it are nineteen” which is from the Quran...)as translated by a friend of mine that was one of my interpreters in Iraq....
anyone ever received anything like this?
IMG_7742.jpg
IMG_7746.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using My Freemasonry mobile app

Chaz

I would attend the dinner and see what entails, there's all sorts of cryptic organizations that plan events for people like that for birthdays and anniversaries.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Only ever seen stuff like this on telly or in films.

Probably no harm sending an email from a throw away hotmail account just to see.