My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What moves you to be a Freemason?

BullDozer Harrell

I am on a personal journey, one that I started over 20 years ago. Freemasonry is a large portion of that Journey, and at present, it is the most important. To be blunt, I am constantly looking for ways to improve myself as a man, to find a deeper meaning and relationship with the GAOTU, to locate a group of like minded Brothers to give and receive support for both. I could go into detail on each area but this would be the wrong venue.

I have heard that some men do not like what they found once they joined; it didn't meet their expectations. I will make it meet my expectations ;)
Right on!

afrah

Sorry, I write in English , but Google somehow translates in Russian. I noticed that in men, the masons have one thing in common is certainly the intellect

afrah

Of course it's in a good way it's a compliment. I had a friend Mason and I was in love with him because he was intelligent and intellectual