My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Other Fraternities Can Teach Freemasonry

Bloke

Premium Member
Y'all have been so gracious to an old warrior like me. Problems, problems, problems are something I would like to get away from. Contentiousness is not good for the soul. There will always be problems. If you live by the sword, you shall die by the sword.

So today and every day I try to recognize those talented Masons in the world. If you have not seen the video podcasts that I run please take a look:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqBnDASXDVKLe43Tp8ZfWqw/videos

Peace and harmony to y'all.

POTS,

Frederic L. Milliken
I've seen them but struggle with the length - and also because they are video and hence won't play while the phone is in idel and I'm walking - I listed to a lot of podcasts that was and I wonder, if you don't already do it, it you can just extract the audio for podcasts.. anyway, I see an episode on Coach - which I will watch, but I have watched some before and loved the positivity - well done Bro Fred, and to your co-host !