My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What other organizations?

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
What other organizations do you belong to? I'm a member of the Elk's Lodge, although my participation equals to having a few cold ones and watching the kids swim at the pool..lol.

cemab4y

Premium Member
I am Scottish Rite (Alexandria VA). I also belong to MENSA, the High-IQ group. It was a Masonic brother who suggested that I join MENSA. Also belong to Hookah-smoking club in Washington DC

ndfire83

I am the Secretary of our local volunteer fire dept. I am a member of the city park board. My wife and I are members of one of the local rodeo association. I am a member of A.A.O.N.M.S (Shrine). Also, working my way through the SR.

Hippie19950

Premium Member
I am a member of the local American Legion, retired from local FD, but still get called out to handle backup communications during the hurricane evacuations etc (Ham). Have dropped out of most other things. I "think" I am still a member of CLEAT (Combined Law Enforcement Association of Texas) even after retiring from LE. I still pay dues to a few things to help out, and some offer me assistance even now. Oh, the most famous... AARP!! :)

Zack

All I belong to now is the Blue Lodge.
Everything else, York Rite, Shrine, etc I dimitted from. Everything else I simply dropped out of.