My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which One?

Which one do you prefer?

• Masons of Texas

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • My Freemasonry

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

JJones

MoT felt more closely knit to me. It was (mostly) Texan masons talking about Texan issues. I enjoy MF but there's something about MoT that I really miss.

rpbrown

Premium Member
Being a Texas Mason, I voted for MoT. However, it has been good to see differing ways in different jurisdictions. Why not have a MoT forum within the forumor even separate states have their own forum within

dfreybur

Premium Member
Think global, act local. That's why I liked it when the name was generalized. Wider contribution. Thanks Br Blake!

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Think global, act local. That's why I liked it when the name was generalized. Wider contribution. Thanks Br Blake!
Being a Kentucky Mason I probably would not have checked out this forum if it was titled Masons of Texas thinking that it would be topics only concerning Texas Masonry. I am VERY GLAD that I did check out this forum as I get great knowledge from the brothers here and enjoy it immensely. I guess that you can tell by how often that I am on here, lol.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Being a Kentucky Mason I probably would not have checked out this forum if it was titled Masons of Texas thinking that it would be topics only concerning Texas Masonry. I am VERY GLAD that I did check out this forum as I get great knowledge from the brothers here and enjoy it immensely. I guess that you can tell by how often that I am on here, lol.
My thoughts exactly brother