My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should host the Tonight Show?

Who should host the tonight show?

• Conan

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Leno

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Christopher

I personally think what Jay Leno and NBC have done to Conan O'Brien is ridiculous. It really is Leno vs. Letterman all over again. Conan's entire staff uprooted their families and lives based on promises by NBC and they get treated this way. (Though I'm sure the money helps...)

owls84

Premium Member
+1 Brother. How do you move someone then move them back? Hey, the good news is he got 41 million and a chance to go to Comedy Central or Fox.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I personally think what Jay Leno and NBC have done to Conan O'Brien is ridiculous.

According to everything I've read, it was NBC who screwed the pooch & Leno was just as much a victim (going back 5 years) as O'Brien. That said, I quit watching when Leno left because I just don't find Coco funny. According to the ratings, I wasn't the only one who felt this way.

owls84

Premium Member
You know I didn't watch but I do like Conan. Last night I did watch however and I really feel bad for the guy. It was total class the whole way I thought. He could have said anything about NBC but chose to thank them for letting him live dream. It was cool to see.