My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why I Left Freemasonry

TheThumbPuppy

leadership opportunities do not get spread around districts, rather the proverbial masonic mortar is consistently pointed to the same individuals, who do not best represent the interests or wishes of their constituent Blue Lodges, Chapters, Councils and Commanderies

I'm trying to understand how all that happens to take place – genuine question as I'm not from the same area, or continent.

Perhaps I'm wrongly interpreting your lines, but I seem to read that there are some individuals who engineer their climb of the Masonic social ladder and as a consequence they play the top positions like a set of musical chairs.

If that's the case, I wonder whether it is also happening over here.

Or perhaps I'm misreading what you said.

I was also wondering in what terms they "do not best represent the interests or wishes of their constituent Blue Lodges, Chapters, Councils and Commanderies" – again, genuine question as I have limited experience.