Why the secrets?

Discussion in 'History and Research' started by hanzosbm, May 22, 2015.

1. JamestheJust

JamestheJust Registered User

In principle this is because an EA is not capable of withstanding the energies present in the MM lodge. In practice this is unlikely to be a problem.

Still, on occasion when giving the MM knocks to open in that degree, even at a practice, there has been a definite shift in the energy in the temple, easily perceived by a number of brethren. The question then arises: will the energy not come or withdraw if an EA is present.

Of course the ritual degree received has very little to do with the inner state of the brother.

2. Ben_Zanaatkar

Ben_Zanaatkar Banned

lol. Energy & Vibrations of MM can negatively affect EA?

3. JamestheJust

JamestheJust Registered User

>lol. Energy & Vibrations of MM can negatively affect EA?

As you no doubt are aware, spiritual Light has similar properties as electricity. So we know to regulate exposure so that the conductor (human recipient) can manage the "voltage".

Indeed in the local 30th ritual the candidate is specifically told that he faces dangers than he cannot know. These are not explained in the ritual.

There are many accounts of spiritual experiences going wrong.

https://upliftconnect.com/the-hidden-dangers-of-early-enlightenment/

https://www.spiritualawakeningprocess.com/2011/08/can-spiritual-awakening-go-wrong.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/seedship/comments/a4ueo9/the_result_of_cosmic_enlightenment_gone_wrong/

Fortunately a strong flow of light is rarely a problem, although I have seen flows of light that cause the candidate to break out into a sweat.

On this occasion, I was SD and there was a rather strong flow of liquid light at the obligation where I was standing next to the candidate. It seemed to me that it was not of much use to the unremarkable candidate, so I diverted the flow to the IPM. After perhaps 30 seconds the IPM jerked in his chair - large chair with arm rests. Later he said that during the obligation he had nearly fallen out of his chair. It seems that he was presenting some resistance to the flow and as it broke through the resistance his body jerked uncontrollably. I have seen this quite often in similar situation.

These days there is rarely sufficient light in the lodge for such a situation to arise.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  4. coachn

coachn Coach John S. Nagy Premium Member

Thread hijacking?

5. coachn

coachn Coach John S. Nagy Premium Member

Good Lord! They found each other! Time to unfollow!

Adrian Martinez and Winter like this.
  6. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Because and EA is not yet a MM. It's like asking why a high school kid cannot skip that and go straight to university.

Share My Freemasonry