WM checklist

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by JMartinez, Jul 5, 2016.

1. JMartinez

JMartinez Registered User

Any brethren have a checklist for the newly elected WM's? Budgets, committees, etc.

2. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

I round first check and see if your GL has a training packet or a lofge officers handbook. You might Google for such. While those outwith your jurisdiction may have fine lists , they will likely be somewhat dissimilar to your requirements.

3. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

And when is your installation?

4. chrmc

chrmc Registered User

There's a couple of good books published in the past. Worshipful Master's guidebook or similar. Think one of them was actually republished here recently.

5. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

Under GLoTX, for those who have not attended a "Wardens' Retreat" there is a home-study version called the L.I.F.E. program, divided into JW, SW, & WM sections. Completion of either a Retreat or the appropriate section of the program is required prior to installation of Wardens & WMs.

dfreybur, Glen Cook and JMartinez like this.
  6. Garrettsdaddy

Garrettsdaddy Rev. Scott Kerschner PM Premium Member

Brother Martinez,
    I am Past Master from Michigan I know live in Texas. I have a tremendous amount of Masonic information I have gathered over the years, to including Master of the lodge stuff. In total it is about 40 gigabytes of digital data, and I could recommend several books.
    My email address is garrettsdaddy@gmail.com
    Best regards.
    Rev. Scott Kerschner PM lodge 282 Charlevoix Michigan

Bloke likes this.
  7. Garrettsdaddy

Garrettsdaddy Rev. Scott Kerschner PM Premium Member

I must correct my earlier post i have just over 70 gig of Masonic material on a hard drive
    Covering books, manuscripts, periodicals, artwork, it is in excess of 25,000 files.

8. BullDozer Harrell

BullDozer Harrell Registered User

Talk with your own lodge Past Masters. Remember they sat in the same seat that you're about to set your haunches into after your installation.
    If they don't help you then kindly ask them why did they vote for you?

Sent from my SM-N910P using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

Share My Freemasonry