My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women in masonry

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
What is this Masonery you speak of?
Furthermore how do i distort the meaning? you are the one distorting it to fit your own opinion. I am going right off the dictionanry definition.
Furthermore you didnt answer any of my questions.

Furthermore your right YOU cant force anyone to do anything.

Furthermore, Governments can and do, especially when it comes to men, whites and christians. Look at the case in Oregon where a small independant bakery was forced in to bankruptcy becasue they were sued by a Gay couple that wanted this bakery to bake their wedding cake. The Bakery Refused as it was against their religion(which is protected by the US CONSTITUTION BILL OF RIGHTS) and were sued and lost to the tune of several hundred thousand USDs. Look at hobby lobby and their fight with Obama care and the birth control stipulation, again an org owned by a christian being forced to do something that is against their beliefs. no one is being forced to work at Hobby Lobby. Look at the case with the Gay preacher that tried to defame Whole Foods by writing a gay slur on a cake he bought, when the baker is Gay. All these groups try to force their beliefs down others throats.

Furthermore, as a Freemason I have never seen a fellow freemason, other then COs, try to push their beliefs of what is right or wrong down someone elses throat.

Firthermore, I am not discriminating at all. The organisation that I belong to is a private club, there are pleanty of private womans clubs that dont allow men. heres one....Http://www.curves.com are they sexist cause they dont allow men to join their gym?

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
... I have never seen a fellow freemason, other then COs, try to push their beliefs of what is right or wrong down someone elses throat.
Me too. Out of all the people who profess to practice some form of Freemasonic Order, I find that it is only the co-masons, and more specifically, the males of this order, that tend to militantly proselytize their philosophies and righteously condemn those who won't drink their Kool-aid.

And the icing on the cake is when they don't get their way, they cry foul, claim victimhood (even though they are most contrivingly violent and disrespectfully manipulating in their ways) and make continual effort to bully their way further, dismissing relevant facts over wishful thinkings.

Last edited:

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor

Joaben

@jmd I understand that you are furious facing the reality of definitions of sexism and it apllies to your behavior ! I only post the dictionnaries definition. You can deny ... it wont change the reality. In a way it is good that you are ashamed to realize that this behavior is sexist.
Apparently for people like the pretended "coach", no arguments but opinions to discredit not the opinions, but the persons classified through his fantasms as mad, fool, etc ... ! It is totally absurd ! If you read your tricentenary rituals (instead of chattering about gay baker or bigottery totally irrelevant of the subject) you should read that FM is UNIVERSAL ! And that FM are ONE PEOPLE on the surface of the earth, sharing SAME RULES. Your categorisations have nothing to do with freemasonery but your social, political life.
I know that for some of you, pride and arrogance have replaced our masonic texts.
On this forum I expect to exchange with freemasons who found their opinions on the masonic rituals, not on their religious beliefs or sexual practices or self-opinion..
Apprently, you deny right to some masons to express their opinions about women in freemasonery (the subject) and especially to the ones who practice Freemasonery with women and who normally know the REAL situation ... Is'it silly ?
Apparently, you defend your right to militate for your sexism and deny the right to express opposite opinions ?
OK ! it is easy to insult, as you do ... Proof of weakness.
You ave to consider A FACT : Sexism is mandatory in the lodges accepting to obey your organisations, women-men are not mandatory in non-sexist masonery.
So, dont play the "victims", please !

Last edited:

Joaben

I have a problem with people denouncing regular Masonry because it excludes women.
I congratulate you that you realize there is a problem ! But the problem is not the ones who denounces and exhibit YOUR problem.. You prefer your head in the sand ?

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
I find that it is only the co-masons, and more specifically, the males of this order, that tend to militantly proselytize their philosophies and righteously condemn those who won't drink their Kool-Aid.
Absolutely!
And, like squirrels, the more you feed them, the nuttier they get.
MasonicSquirrels_01.JPG

Joaben

What you practice is called usually trolling ... How to provocate by insult, provocations to flee the subject ...
Sign you are in a mood ! Be bullies of forum if you like ... If shows the way you coach ... what the purpose of your coaching ? teaching how to discredit ?

dfreybur

Premium Member
I wondered what this discussion was about so I clicked the "Show ignored content" link at the bottom of the page. Ah ha.

Click username. In the list of options is a radio button marked Ignore. problem solved. I have a very small number of posters ignored but it significantly increases my reading experience.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I congratulate you that you realize there is a problem ! But the problem is not the ones who denounces and exhibit YOUR problem.. You prefer your head in the sand ?
Because I disagree with you on this subject? Then, yes! I'm a proud "head sander".

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
I wondered what this discussion was about so I clicked the "Show ignored content" link at the bottom of the page. Ah ha.

Click username. In the list of options is a radio button marked Ignore. problem solved. I have a very small number of posters ignored but it significantly increases my reading experience.
Me too! But every once in a while I engage to do my occasional tire rotation and oil change. It requires dealing with a few nuts and screwy things, but it's worth it... at least sometimes.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
So Joaben has only been a member here since nov 6 15 amd only has 56 posts, has never started a thread and all of his comments are in threads similar to this one. I smell a troll. I bet this dude isnt even a Freemason, that ones for you coach, he probably got blackballed cause he wants to let women in our boys club

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
This is post number 223. Not to be confused with post number 222 or the one that follows that is 223+1 otherwise known as 224. Please do not confuse it with other number combinations such as 232 or 322, which are terribly fine numbers in their own right, but they are definitely not the number to be considered an appropriate choice for the existing combination needed to fulfill the necessary sequence in this thread. Once again, that is number 223.