Women in masonry

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by zouzoum, Apr 11, 2016.

1. coachn

coachn Coach John S. Nagy Premium Member

From everything that I have read and heard, the problem lies in both the ignorance and assumption of the members.

Many men are unknowingly and trustingly indoctrinated into society cultures that assumes that their organization is the only legitimate one. They are mistaken.

These same men also believe that their practice is the only legitimate practice. Here too they are mistaken.

Unfortunately, in playing both out, they are sucked so far down the rabbit hole of these two fallacies that they attack anyone who dares contradict with facts. This is a shame since in doing so, they inevitably sabotage the very intent of what the Society tries to Cultivate -- incivility, inconsideration, misunderstanding, and intolerance are but a few things that manifest though their blind devotion to a fabricated idol.

Fact: Legitimacy is established by a whole bunch of rules that help regulate the franchise nature of specific Freemasonic orders. It is fabricated!

Fact: Legitimacy is based upon a lot of fallacies that assume the fabricated lore is Factual.

Fact: A lot of Freemasonic Lore is fun, thought-provoking and intentionally entertaining, but some is not Factual.

Fact:
    Since every last one of these Freemasonic Societies is a Total-Immersion Live-Action Alternative-Reality Role-Playing Theatrical Society, each makes up their own rules and Acts According to those Rules, all designed to protect the interest of that society. This includes all the dogma put forth to reinforce protective natures.

Fact: Both Female Craft and Co-masonic Craft as a whole have no collective interest in attending Male Craft Lodges to co-mingle during Male Craft Lodge activities. In other words, they could not care less. (As an aside, I understand that they would like to be respected for what they Practice, but this respect is not necessary since they shall continue to Practice no matter what attitudes, biases and bigotries they may encounter.)

2. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Same here.

The Traveling Man likes this.
  3. Warrior1256

I can agree with this. I would not set in lodge with women but if a separate organization want to do this more power to them.

4. vangoedenaam

vangoedenaam Premium Member

Why cant i join the female hockey team? I'ld love that. They wont let me.

Women can join masonry, but only the mixed or female only teams ;)

Bloke, skas and Warrior1256 like this.
  5. Warrior1256

Precisely!

6. JamestheJust

JamestheJust Registered User

It seems that the GAOTU is male.

7. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

Only in a patriarchal society with the need to anthropomorphize everything.

Bloke likes this.
  8. JamestheJust

Oddly enough species other than human are both male and female.

9. Brother JC

But they don't insist the GAOTU is male.

10. JamestheJust

Obviously you have more data on that than I

11. Brother JC

No, like you, I'm merely making assumptions.

12. JamestheJust

As far as I can see the GAOTU has 2 faces. The face towards this set of universes is male and to the other set is female.

Occasionally we get visitors from the other set that appear to us as avatars.

13. Brother JC

It's not universally male, as there are cultures that revere the Sacred Feminine. This particular universe just has a lot of patriarchal societies who have forced their "vision" upon the masses.
    I prefer to see it as a duality.

14. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

In the LDS faith (Mormon) we accept there are a Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.

Brother JC likes this.
  15. Scoops

Scoops Registered User

In my view God simply is. It's us that have stamped an image on the Supreme Being in order to try and understand it better or, more cynically, to use that image to control people more easily.

Derek Harvey likes this.
  16. tldubb

tldubb Premium Member

Good point!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Pro

coachn likes this.
  17. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?

James I really hope that you are an ANTI and you just say this stuff to get a rise out of us or in the hopes that other people outside of the fraternaty will see your posts and think that we are all that crazy. Otherwise PLEASE brother go to a PsyD and get examined.

dalinkou, Warrior1256 and coachn like this.
  18. JamestheJust

Just to clarify: the modern term for "set of universes" is multiverse. http://www.space.com/18811-multiple-universes-5-theories.html

And I was not suggesting that all avatars come from our matching multiverse. There are certainly other sources of beings containing sufficient patterning of the Divine Plan to be called avatars. The Antients used the Beehive as a symbol of one such source.

19. Warrior1256

Yeah, really.

20. Classical

Classical Premium Member

I stop by this thread and always want to pop some popcorn for some reason....

dalinkou and dfreybur like this.

Share My Freemasonry