My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Working on a project

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Ok, so I have a few masonic tattoos on my right arm. What is the best masonic or appendant body book that has symbols to continue on with a sleeve. Looking for cool ideas that will compliment as filler, etc.

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry Mobile

Winter

Premium Member
Many of us in this group, myself included, have Masonic tattoos. But my advice here, I'm not sure using Masonic symbols as "filler" for a tattoo is the way to go. If you're going to indelibly inscribe them onto your temple, wouldn't you rather that each emblem have a specific meaning or reason for being included? Since every symbol included in our ritual is placed there for a specific purpose I would do the same when choosing ones to place on your body. Just my two shekels.

robtattoo

Fraternally greetings brethren all.
So I'm a Prof freehand tattoo artist for over 40yrs now worked on TV shows expos and all around the world and won 17x awards to date, I'd be seriously stoked if yall would post up your fav maso ic tattoo you've had done and tell me why it's your fav.
S&F
Smib
Rob scorpion Donaldson

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Here is this one. I am liking it.
IMG_4166.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Mobile