My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet to be E. A.

Slycobby

Really? And you're about to be initiated? Maybe you can tell all of your countrymen on here how to become a Freemason in Ghana

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app
There are lots of lodges in Ghana, try visit one close to you or in your area ..... but you must convince yourself about your intentions for joining ....clear and good one I mean........ you will be required to fill out a petition and there will be some investigations and balloting , you must put in lots of effort and be very patient ...... Good luck

Keith C

There are lots of lodges in Ghana, try visit one close to you or in your area ..... but you must convince yourself about your intentions for joining ....clear and good one I mean........ you will be required to fill out a petition and there will be some investigations and balloting , you must put in lots of effort and be very patient ...... Good luck

That is exactly as it is here in the US. If you will look through the posts here from people who say they are from Ghana and ask how to find a Lodge there, you will see why you got that response here. This forum has been inundated with men from Ghana who can't seem to locate a lodge and expect someone here to lead them too one.

I congratulate you on being much more astute than many of your countrymen! As has been said before, there is nothing we can help you learn prior to getting your EA degree. It will be best for you and add to your experience to have as little knowledge of what is to come as possible. It will be a highlight of your Masonic journey as it has been for all of us. Relax and enjoy! Then come back for those questions afterwards!

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
As has been said before, there is nothing we can help you learn prior to getting your EA degree. It will be best for you and add to your experience to have as little knowledge of what is to come as possible. It will be a highlight of your Masonic journey as it has been for all of us. Relax and enjoy! Then come back for those questions afterwards!
Great advice!

Slycobby

That is exactly as it is here in the US. If you will look through the posts here from people who say they are from Ghana and ask how to find a Lodge there, you will see why you got that response here. This forum has been inundated with men from Ghana who can't seem to locate a lodge and expect someone here to lead them too one.

I congratulate you on being much more astute than many of your countrymen! As has been said before, there is nothing we can help you learn prior to getting your EA degree. It will be best for you and add to your experience to have as little knowledge of what is to come as possible. It will be a highlight of your Masonic journey as it has been for all of us. Relax and enjoy! Then come back for those questions afterwards!

Well noted,
My fellow men from Ghana, just a little search of Ghana lodges will give you lots of them, there are very old lodges as well as new ones.