My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

York Rite Annual Sessions

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Just got back yesterday evening from my first trip to the annual Grand York Rite Sessions of Kentucky held in Lexington at the Embassy Suites. It started Sunday evening with a Memorial Banquet. On Monday morning it really kicked off with The Grand Commandery business including a gathering of the Sir Knights for lunch and then installation of the Grand Line in the afternoon. Tuesday morning was the The Grand Council followed by lunch and Grand Line Installation. That evening the Grand Banquet was held and I was at the table of some close friends and their wives. There was a huge crowd in the ball room and everyone had a great time. Wednesday was The Grand Chapter where a good buddy of mine won election to the post of Grand Captain of the Host and I was inducted into The Holy Order of High Priesthood. This was followed by lunch. The session concluded with The Grand Line Installation. I can't remember having more fun in my life! I love the York Rite and this was a great experience. I plan to participate in this yearly from now on.

Last edited: