My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

York Rite books

ncm_pkt

There are so many books out there on the Scottish Rite degrees and so little about the York Rite. Would any companion's or Sir Knight have any recommended readings as far as York Rite degrees go?

ncm_pkt

HOT and HUMID!!! At soon as May got here it was as if a heat wave hit us. Tommorrow high is surprisingly only 89 but with the humidity the heat index is 106* normally it's in the high 90's to be honest

ncm_pkt

I noticed ur a Knight of St. Andrew! I was Knighted in the Valley of San Antonio April the 9th. Our goal is to keep it a strong, prestigious, honor/working force in our Valley.

Bro.Matthew

At present we are working on reforming the squires roles,requirering actual service to the Consistory.Also looking at forming
a degree team for the 29th.We're strong and growing,getting alot of younger members that are looking for ways to serve
in the reunions.Congrats Brother on being Knighted into the Knights of St.Andrew,I hope you find it as appealing as I do.