York Rite College performing EA Degree

Discussion in 'Masonic Event Calendar' started by KSigMason, Jan 3, 2012.

1. KSigMason

KSigMason Traveling Templar Site Benefactor

Tri-Valley College #178, York Rite Sovereign College of North America, will be performing the 1st degree ceremony at Idaho Lodge #1 in Boise, ID on the 9th of January starting at 7:30PM.

All Masons are invited to attend.

2. KSigMason

KSigMason Traveling Templar Site Benefactor

Tonight was a great night. Companion Knights of Tri-Valley College #178, York Rite Sovereign College of North America, assembled at Idaho Lodge #1 to confer the 1st Degree of Freemasonry. They did an amazing job and I hope the candidate thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'd like to thank the Companion Knights for their performance in the conferral and thanks to Idaho Lodge #1 for allowing us to confer the degree.

[​IMG]

Top Row (L-R): Me, David Grindle - Deputy Grand Governor of Idaho, Jerry Parsons - Seneschal, and G. Arthur Shoemaker - Secretary & Past Governor (PG).
    Bottom Row (L-R): Ron Berto - Grand Governor of Idaho, Jay Leonard - Most Worshipful Grand Master of Masons in Idaho, our newly obligated Brother (name withheld), Bill Curtis - Worshipful Master of Idaho #1 and Governor of Tri-Valley College #178, Stan Barker - Past Governor, and Art Easley - Chancellor.

3. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Very cool!

Share My Freemasonry