My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

York Rite Degrees Beginning- March 14th

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
The Companions of Helotes York Rite will begin conferring the York Rite Degrees at our Stated Convocation on Wednesday, March 14th, 2012. The schedule will be as follows:

Mark Master Degree - Wednesday, March 14th

Past Master and Most Excellent Master Degrees - Wednesday, March 28th

Royal Arch Degree - Wednesday, April 11th

Royal Master and Select Master Degrees - Wednesday, April 25th

Chapter/Council opens at 7:00pm each night.

We meet at Helotes Masonic Lodge at 11740 FM 1560 South., Helotes Texas, 78023

All York Rite Masons are welcome. We usually dine at 6:15 and we ask a $5.00 donation per plate to cover costs. RSVPs to helotesyorkrite@yahoo.com and updates at Helotes York Rite or Helotes York Rite | Facebook

S&F
BroBill
H_YR_FB_7_post.jpg

Bro_Vick

Premium Member
What is the York Rite Conference on the 7th of April, I was planning on attending, but was wondering the content.

S&F,
-Bro Vick

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
The conference is similar to the Grand Master's conferences that are held in various locations. The presiding grand officers - Grand High Priest, Grand Master (Council), and Grand Commander along with various elected grand Chapter/Council/Commandery officers host an open communication session. They usually socialize beforehand with the attendees, then they provide a program where they discuss their goals and objectives, and they almost always take questions and answers. They're very informative and its a great opportunity to meet the grand officers one-on-one. The conference is open to all York Rite Masons and I am particularly eager to encourage members of the District #23 Chapters to attend.

BroBill
(D.D.G.H.P. District #23, Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Texas)