My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

York Rite Festival- Capitular and Cryptic Degrees- February 18th, 2012

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
Helotes York Rite and Blue Bonnet York Rite are co-hosting a York Rite Festival on Saturday, February 18th at 8:00AM at Helotes Lodge. Sign-in and Registration will begin at 7:30. We will confer the Capitular (Chapter) and Cryptic (Council) Degrees.

All York Rite Masons are welcome to attend and help us greet our new companions! It will be a long day because we will do the long-form degrees instead of the festival form.

Location: Helotes Lodge, 11740 FM 1560 South, Helotes, Texas 78023

Questions or RSVP's can be sent to helotesyorkrite@yahoo.com

S&F
BroBill (Bill Boyd)
D.D.G.H.P. Capitular District #23
Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Texas

P.S. I found this excellent graphic that depicts the structor of Masonry with all the appendant organizations and this seems like a good opportunity to share it. You may need to download it and view it in a photo viewer for the details...
Masonic_Structure_Orgs.jpg

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hey, Brother. You got a source for a regular size of that image? For me, it comes up that same size whether I just click on it or save it to my computer and open it up. I have found a similar one, but this one looks like it might have some differences that I would like to check out.

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
I went to the FaceBook page where I found it, but every download gave me the same size. I've sent a PM to the brother and requested the source image and I'll PM you as soon as I hear back. I'd like to have a larger version myself.

Cheers

S&F

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
Thank you Brother- I like that page link. Bookmarked it to read later!

S&F

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
If you download this one and view it in a picture viewer, this one may be larger than the original one I posted.

Masonic_Orgs_Overlay_2.jpg