YR Degrees

Discussion in 'The York Rite' started by Mel Knight, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.D.

J.D. Registered User

I don't know your name and you're a military guy, yeah. And I will shout it from the mountain tops of the Appalachians that yes I desire all degrees. Not for vain purposes but it's all about earning something and not getting them for nothing. I'll tell you why, because here in West Virginia we do things a little different as I stated many replies previously. It just gets old saying the same thing over and over about YR here in WV. Can't do anything about it and that's just the way it is. And don't know about Sat yet since I haven't heard from the sec.

2. J.D.

J.D. Registered User

I think this whole forum is crap since I mainly got on here to trade pins not argue the states differences in YR and whatever else for dam near a week. Unrecognize me if that will help you cope. I am a Mason for the reasons I am a Mason and well, what can you do? Good luck and when you get some pins, let me know.

3. goomba

goomba Neo-Antient Site Benefactor

Why are you being so hostile? Masonry is a vast and differing adventure. Part of discussing it is discussing the differences found though out the Masonic world.

Warrior1256, Bloke and Blake Bowden like this.
  4. J.D.

J.D. Registered User

Let's say really another three dozen times

5. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

This is a discussion forum. If you're just here to trade pens then craigslist or ebay might better suit your needs. That being said, thread locked and you're banned.

admin
    - Crap Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share My Freemasonry