My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YR Festival?

J

Jeffrey.Roach

Anyone know when the next festival for York Rite will be for the Austin, San Antonio, or Houston area?

Curtis Wilson

Jeff, Feb 21st at Holland Lodge is correct. I'll check to see if there are any in your area during Tuesdays meeting. Glad to see you on the forum.

J

Jeffrey.Roach

Thanks for the replies, Brothers Curtis & Larry! Yes, 02.21.09 will probably work for me. I don't mind going to Houston since all of our family is still in La Marque & Santa Fe. I'll just make a weekend of it.

Is there a web site for Holland Lodge with the info posted so I can get more details and complete whatever paperwork is needed prior to the day?

LRG

Premium Member
Brother Jeff
www.texasyorkrite.org/grcommandery.htm is your best shot.
Or eotexas@sbcglobal.net belongs to Bro Clampitte, email him for he is the grand recorder? He can get you in the right direction.
I think you have to fill out a petition and have voted upon not sure but act fast.
Hope this helps and please keep us informed for i should also be present upon that day if i get voted on this month.