My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st step taken in the Scottish Rite

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
Last night I had the honor of receiving my first step toward the Scottish rite and took my obligations in the lodge of perfection I'm excited to finally start to see how everything I have already learned is put into perspective it's a lot to take in but in time things will start to lineup with a firm understanding looking forward to climbing Jacobs ladder

R

Ressam

Last night I had the honor of receiving my first step toward the Scottish rite and took my obligations in the lodge of perfection I'm excited to finally start to see how everything I have already learned is put into perspective it's a lot to take in but in time things will start to lineup with a firm understanding looking forward to climbing Jacobs ladder

Good luck!
Please, share your feeling, here, on the forum!

Canadian Paul

Last night I watched 6 brethren receiving their 14* in my Lodge of Perfection. 'Watching' was an unusual pleasure for me as we are a very small Valley and I usually end up filling in as an officer for someone who is absent! No matter how often I see that ceremony I always learn something new. The best of luck, Brother, in your search for more Light.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Congratulations Brother. You are going to love it.

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
Today I had the honor of being elevated to the 32nd degree what a experience
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1469317588.929524.jpg