My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2\24 Fairbanks lodge

nick1368

we are in the process of redoing our scholarship application. apparently there have been no written rules on requirements... what guidelines do yall use in picking your nominee

fairbanks1363pm

Brother Lee Matthews and myself both work at our local highschool. he teaches agriculture and I coach football. We find kids who are hard workers and that we know need financial assistance. We dont neccesarly look at grade point average. We have never realy used an application. We have an inside to kids and there homelives so we are able to find great kids who are well deserving. To this day all of our kids that we have given this to have been back to see us. This works for us.

fairbanks1363pm

asked for a petition

we gave the scholarships last night to our 2 young men. after the event was over one of the kids came up and said coach i would like a petition to join. man i was so proud of our lodge and him for asking. ill post pics when i get em.