My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

360°s of SR

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
So according to.some "expert" on AMERICAS BOOK OF SECRETS on The NatGeo channel there are actually 360 not 33° of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. ......what say u brethren?

MarkR

Premium Member
I would like to see the 360 hat...
8b92e28eb76870d794ba14953a72800b.jpg

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
You have to be a 360 degree mason to know this.

So those that know about the 360 degree masons are:

....360 degree masons and everyone else who has zero masonic affiliation. Us third degree masons had our memory wiped and have no knowledge of such trickery.

phulseapple

Premium Member
I have heard from another reputable forum that that there is, or was, a legitimate Rite that does in fact have a total of 360 degrees. Whether it is still active or not, I do not know but it it was called something along the lines of The Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis Misraim.

crono782

Premium Member
Memphis-Misraim has 99 through a merging of the two systems. Anyone who mistakes it for legit masonry, such as Alex Jones, is just being willfully ignorant, hah.

dfreybur

Premium Member
I take it as metaphorical. Living the lessons full circle. Just before taking each obligation we are told it does not conflict with the duties we owe to a list of four levels of society. Each layer forms a circle of ever expanding relationships - Staying on the square for the duties we owe to all of those circles is an expansion on the duties we owe not a conflict with them.

crono782

Premium Member
I found the episode in question (it's from History channel, no surprise). It's not entirely CT nonsense, but mostly and a lot of hype. If anyone cares to see it, it's free on Amazon prime for prime members. Season 1, ep 2.

Last edited:

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
I have heard from another reputable forum that that there is, or was, a legitimate Rite that does in fact have a total of 360 degrees. Whether it is still active or not, I do not know but it it was called something along the lines of The Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis Misraim.

That lodge is clandestine brother. Look it up. They are Co Masonry (admit women).