My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Things you didn't know: Freemasons

T

ToddPolk

Good stuff! You ahve to love their closing comments:

The world will always have miserable people in it. Miserable people need to blame others for their misery, and who better than a loose confederacy of do-gooders gathered around precepts like wisdom, strength and beauty? Francis Bacon said that it is the “solecism to power, to think to command the ends and yet not to endure the means.†So, if you want to know and you just have to know, join a lodge.

For some members of the public that’s asking way too much of them, they just want to be told.

So, thanks to that unearned sense of entitlement, we suspect the public’s interest in Freemasons will continue unabated until that fraternal conspiracy ends its bid for global domination. Since they will first have to start it, we may be here a while.

So, anyone want to start a thread on initiating our "bid for global domination"?? ;-)

Luke

I enjoyed this a lot. Thank you.
Has anyone read the comments at the bottom? And I quote,

"The Truth says:

The article says , "everything is pretty much out in the open for folks to learn about the freemasons. Their meetings and what goes on aren’t secret, but they are closed to non-members". How contradictory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What else does secrecy mean if its only those involved who knows what goes on inside and those outside do not. I think its useless trying to prove that point when you dont have enough to back up. Everyone knows the Free masons are purely a secret society and has all the elemnts of a cult orelse they wont hide their activities how much more their memberships."

He kind of has a point in the beginning then turns into the same ol' conspiracy guy and then becomes nonsensical.

It's a steep slope being someone with so much hate and not enough ambition.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
sweet mother, that's awesome.

10 bucks says a mason wrote it to hide the fact that we are in fact, a secretive, new world order cult that shot JFK.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
i still hold to the fact that the writer is a mason that hopes to include people into the JFK conspiracy.