My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9/10/2012 - What an eXtraordinary night!!

Ashlar76

Premium Member
As of 10:23PM last night I was Raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason! What an AMAZING event, WOW! Words cannot explain the experience and emotions in my Heart! Without a shadow of a doubt, one of the PROUDEST moments for my 4 new Master Mason Brothers and myself. A Privilege and an Honor to stand with you my brothers.

SMIB

Bro X.

Last edited:

Trip

Premium Member
Oh yes Bro X it defiantly was a night to remember for ever! We and our other 3 Bros stuck thru it all together. And now it's time for the REAL work to start. Oh how it feel soo good to be Free & Accepted! Thanks to all the brothers out there that keep this honorable craft thriving. May we take part in continuing to carrying out these ancient customs. Bro Bake we will be way more active on the forums now lol. Travel Light

Bro Trip

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Congrats Brothers. It is definitely a night to remember when you are raised. I have to agree with you on it being one of the proudest moments of my life. Did you do 4 MM degrees in one day? If so I bet that was looooooong day!

Phre-massen.nash

My brothers (X and Trip),
I can call you brothers now, and not Candidates (lol). Once again I want to tell you Congrats, Mazel Tov, Felicidades, on becoming a Master Mason. A journey that you and the men before you have traveled, and gone through the same things that you have gone through. Now that you have your black book, let's not neglect the rest of the teaching and learn that historical Lecture, along with all those emblems that you can be tried by.

You will go down in my history book, because you were the first class (Ollie Parker 2012 Class) that I Raised, as a Senior Deacon. Come elections next year, if the will of the GAOTU I will be moving to the South, and expect one of you to fill my seat.

Ashlar76

Premium Member
Thank you all for your kind words, much appreciated. Bro Brent, it was 5 MM degrees in one day and yes it was a looooong one, lol. Bro Trip, my CT, appreciate you Bro. An Honor for all of us indeed. SD, what can I say that I haven't already said directly to you? Again, THANK YOU for all that you did and still do. It will be an Honor to sit in Lodge with you. Looking forward to the journey that lies ahead.

Bro X.

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Congratulations, Brothers, and welcome to the Prince Hall Affiliated Family, in the MWPHGLoTX...............Hope to see and meet you at the Mid Winter Session in Fort Worth in November.........in the meantime, if I can offer a small bit of advice-----continue to study your Ritual on a regular basis. This is the FOUNDATION for everything you will read and study as you continue your travels in this "thing of ours". If either of you ever need anything, send me a private message, or hit me on one of the threads........................SMIB

Bro. Vincent C. Jones, Sr., Lodge Chaplain, Bayou City Lodge #228
Prince Hall Affiliation, Free and Accepted Masonry, Houston, Texas
Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Sorry for the mistake congrats to all 5 of you! I can't imagine doing 5 in one day. I would have been exhausted. Congrats again on this momentous occasion and enjoy your journey.

Trip

Premium Member
It was a long night. A very long night. I think all of us were exhausted. And to think we had to be at work the next morning.

widows son

Premium Member
Congrats brother! I was raised in march, I can still feel the points, def was one of my proudest moments as well