My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A brother in distress

David Duke

Premium Member
Forgive me for posting this here instead of under sickness and distress and move it if you must but I wanted to get this out where it would be noticed. I just received this and wanted to get out the word.

>
> http://www.mdanderson.org/how-you-can-help/donate-blood/index.html
>
> Dear Brother Masons in the Brazos Valley and surrounding area,
>
> My name is Howard DeHart, Master of Patrick Lodge #359 A.F.&A.M. in Franklin, Texas. My wife of 56 years, Idabell DeHart has just recently been diagnosed with acute monoblastic leukemia and is in MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. She has developed pnuemonia and is in need of donors for white blood cells for the next two weeks, at least.
>
> We have had a difficult time getting donors since our home is 100 miles north of Houston. Also, the process can only be done at MD Anderson Blood Bank on Holly Hall Road in Houston, Texas. The process takes three visits to MD Anderson for each donor. Since there is very little shelf life for white blood cells she will receive them the same day they are donated. If we can't get donors, she won't get white blood cells. We've got to get them for her so they can fight the infection (pnuemonia).

Please if you can help, go to the link at the top of this email for information on becoming a donor then schedule a screening appt. by calling the blood bank at 713-792-7777 or contact my daughter Cindy DeHart Baxter at 979-268-1854.

Your help would be so greatly appreciated.
>
> God Bless,
>
> Howard DeHart
>

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Brother Howard DeHart, Worshipful Master of Patrick Lodge in Franklyn,TX and a member of the Brazos Valley Shrine Club needs our help. His wife is in M D Anderson Cancer Center in Houston and is in need of Blood Donations.
Please, if at all possible, go to the American Red Cross or other Blood Donation Centers and donate in the name of Ida Bell DeHart.

Please, make sure you tell them who it is for and she is a CANCER PATIENT.

Brother DeHart can be reached at 979-595-6594 (cell) if you have any questions or to offer support.

I will post updates as they become available.

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT Brother helping Brother

Another place to check out is the Brazos Valley Blood Center on Rock Prairie. The will be open tomorrow from 11 AM to 6 PM. Red Cross open from 10 AM to 5 PM