My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A gift from the Grand Lodge of Victoria

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Last night was my first official "Home Lodge" meeting since being initiated in November 2013.

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]The Grand librarian of the Grand Lodge of Victoria gave this Master Masons apron to my mentor/proposer to pass on to myself and I am greatly appreciative of this special gift and will cherish it for as long as I live. [/FONT]

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I know that I can not wear this for some time yet, but when that time comes I will wear it with honor, pride and respect for its previous owner and what it stands for.

[/FONT] 1012061_714780998556698_536441616_n.jpg

Bloke

Premium Member
Yo Darren !

I've never noticed this thread... How was your meeting Monday night ? Why are all your placements different designs ?

It seems a while since you've been here.. but come back and I will come and visit you :)