My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A traveling book for the traveling Mason

Ed Nelson

I purchased a copy of The Hiram Key and have finished reading it.

I was hoping to pass it along to a member here, who would pass it along to another member when they are done.

It would be fun if each member signed the inside of the book and noted their state and home lodge. An occasional photo of the book would be cool too :)

Just reply here if you want me to send you the book (knowing you'll send the book to the next in line when you are finished reading it) and PM me your mailing address.

Fraternally,
Ed

2142-traveling-book-traveling-mason-hiram_key.jpg

Attachments

• 518MuX6E6BL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    518MuX6E6BL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Hiram_key.jpg
    Hiram_key.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

Dow Mathis

Premium Member
Well Ed, seeing as it's been six hours since you posted this fine offer, and nobody's taken you up on it, I'd like to read the book. I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

Thanks for the generous offer, and for coming up with such a good idea.

S & F,

Dow Mathis

Ed Nelson

Thanks Dow!

I got your address, and will send it out tomorrow (I'm in training all day today and can't get to the post office).

Enjoy, sign, and pass it along...who wants to be next in line?

Ed

Ed Nelson

I got off work a few minutes early, and the book was mailed out...it's traveling!!

The book at my home lodge this morning:

Hiram Key.jpg

Dow Mathis

Premium Member
Hey Ed,

Sorry, I haven't even finished reading it yet. My mother has been in the hospital for surgery twice in the last month, and I've not had the time for much of anything other than work, family, and church. I'll try to get through it and pass it on soon, though.

Some interesting stuff in that book, huh? Things I hadn't thought about.

Bro. R. Huddleston

The Hiram Key is a very good read, and incredibly thought provoking. Anyone opposed to start a thread at a later date to discuss its topics?

Bahyaahh!!! Book Club!!
:laughs & shakes head:

But seriously?