My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A warm, Irish thank you.

DB85

I have been in Masonry now for just over 2 year's and I would just like to thank the youtube user (Aphrocreame). For far too long now, I have attempted to search Masonic songs/interests etc but to no avail. It nearly always leads to anti-masonic videos. However,having stumbled across a video advertising both 'Famous Freemasons' and 'Masons of Texas',my curiousity got the better of me...and I'm glad. Not being a Texan, I kind of feel out of place, but I felt it to be my duty to express my sincere thanks and praise to said youtube member. I myself am a brother in Ireland, and find it heart warming to know that such websites exist.

In return,some Irish (Gaeilge) language

Irish Language: Eist moran agus can beagan!
PRONOUNCED: aisht more-on og-us con byug-on
MEANING: Hear much and say little!

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
It's a pleasure to have you here my Brother! While our name implies "Texas Freemasonry", all Brothers are welcome. Glad to have you here and I look forward to discussing the Craft with you.

HKTidwell

Premium Member
You mentioned Masonic Songs and this popped into my head

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oFeKJKoaKc"]YouTube - The Masonic Ring by Howie Damron[/ame]

I hope you stick around, as Blake said the name may imply Texas but it is open to all and the uniting bond is Masonry not geographical boundaries.

Welcome to Masons of Texas!

HKTidwell

Premium Member
Oh How could I forget this song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRC2fdDVMiI"]YouTube - Shriners Convention[/ame]

A funny video - Ray Stevens is also a mason.

scottmh59

AN IRISH MESSAGE ON STONE

In 1860, at Limerick, Ireland, there was found in a small chapel a stone dated 1517 with the following inscription:

"I will serve to live with love and care, Upon the level, by the square."