My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Supply

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
i'm sorry, but this seems appropriate:

[video=youtube;NVM1exSjEtk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVM1exSjEtk[/video]

my video is not necessarily safe for work for language, meaningless racial references, and other ______.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Well I usually ONLY admit this amongst close and trusted friends, here goes:

I actually like Air Supply & own a couple of their CD's. I have to admit that although they are concidered "soft rock" the insrumentation is awesome, and the duo is very well matched.

Okay well that was probably WAY too much info about me....

owls84

Premium Member
Guys is that bannable? I mean yeah sure kareoke is ok but to actually admit to owning CDs that is dang close to being a madman. I say lets keep him, Bro. Stewart I think your problem is your all out of love and this forum would be so lost without you.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Guys is that bannable? I mean yeah sure kareoke is ok but to actually admit to owning CDs that is dang close to being a madman. I say lets keep him, Bro. Stewart I think your problem is your all out of love and this forum would be so lost without you.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Thanks!

Well if any of you get the chance to visit me at home you will find within my collection of over 200 CD's almost every genre of music with the exception of classical of which is on vinil. Yes from classic country to hard rock/metal; what can I say other than "I love music".

In fact at 32 years old I purchased my very first musical instument a 7 piece accustic drum set! I have been teaching myself a mixture of Journey, REO Speedwagon, and Alabama. My wife will tell you that my country-beat is comming along nicely in the 2 months that I have been playing....