My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALL Program

owls84

Premium Member
According to article 493 of the GLoTX Law book all Master Masons since 1996 should have completed a program approved by the education committee (ALL Program).

Art. 439. (476). Examination in Master’s Degree.
1. Within ninety days after he is raised, a Brother shall have
heard the fourth portion of The Lodge System of Candidate
Information, shall have received all four booklets which comprise
the System, be certified as having completed a Grand Lodge
approved course in Masonic Information under the supervision
of the Committee on Masonic Education and Service
, and shall
have been examined in open Lodge and voted as proficient in
the entire trial lecture of the Master’s Degree. (Revised 1996)

This is just a portion of the law. There is more to the article.

I got tired of making copies so last night I scanned it in to a pdf format here you go. I am also working on a PowerPoint to go along with it. Does anyone have anything other than this that they use?

ALL Handbook
ALL Workbook

Last edited:

Wingnut

Premium Member
You should have asked... Ive got the ALL (both) the LIFE (all three) and made up a handbook for each of the LIFE books so the students could keep the LIFE books without having to turn them in to me or the other lodge councilor for checking and their records...

fairbanks1363pm

Brother Wingnut,
My dad is the all and life officer of our lodge and he takes our new Masons through the program. If i remember right it gives a candidate basic knowledge of masonic law.

Wingnut

Premium Member
the ALL covers a wide range of knowledge all MM should have regarding the craft. Ill be very glad when its updated.

JBD

Premium Member
You should have asked... Ive got the ALL (both) the LIFE (all three) and made up a handbook for each of the LIFE books so the students could keep the LIFE books without having to turn them in to me or the other lodge councilor for checking and their records...

OK I'm asking.

R

RJS

what are the qualifications to become the lodge counselor? Are they stated in the R&R?

R

RJS

What is the book "Masonry and the Mason" that is referenced in the program?

owls84

Premium Member
The link that Bro. Wyndell gave me for the ALL program is the older version. The one I have posted, although it is out of date as well, is the most current version.

Either one will suffice your needs. I have taken things from the old and added to the new, along with other information that is lodge specific and put it all into a Powerpoint. I should be able to complete it and post it by Monday.

JBD

Premium Member
Thanks Owls - I happy to host them if you don't mind - I can do that on a couple different sites