ALS

Discussion in 'Sickness and Distress' started by Ripcord22A, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

Brothers-
    My wife's brother was diagnosed with ALS(LOU GHERIGS DISEASE) about a year ago but was showing symptoms for a little.over 2 yrs now. Last Wednesday night he was admitted to the ER. He had pneumonia and one of his collapsed. He was intubated until last night. He was doing ok until about an hour ago......
    They had to re-intubate him. The drs are saying as long as the tube is in he will stay alive, but once they take it out he will have about a day and half till it will be time to make him comfortable. I'm asking for all of your prayers! Thanks brothers!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using My Freemasonry mobile app

2. Mrredsand9

Mrredsand9 Registered User

Ripcord I am so sorry for this difficult time for you and your wife. Know that we are here for you and you are in our thoughts and prayers

3. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

Oh, my Brother, you, your wife and her family have my deepest sympathies and my heartfelt prayers.

4. Mark Stockdale

Mark Stockdale Premium Member

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time Brother

5. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

Sorry to hear it, my Brother. My oldest sister's husband had it and was released of his suffering just before last Christmas. Y'all will be in my prayers.

6. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Prayers being sent Brother!

7. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Sorry to read this Bro. Prayers Sent !

8. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

Thank you my brothers! .....hes still fighting. He got a tracheotomy earlier in the week and is still in the ICU. unfortunately we have to head back to Iowa today

Sent from my SM-G960U using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bill Lins likes this.

Share My Freemasonry