My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alvarado #314 8th annual Jimmy Tackett Memorial Clay Shoot

tbone1321

Premium Member
Alvarado #314 is having a Clay Shoot on June 11, 2011 if anyone is interested it is at Beaumont Ranch in Grandview Texas. The Cost is $85 per shooter which includes a BBQ dinner, and non shooters are $10 per plate so bring the family. Registration begins at 8:00 AM and the first shooter will start at 9:00 AM. This is a 100 target competition with individual scoring. Cash prizes will be awarded by the Lewis Class Scoring System. Also if any one is interested we are holding a raffle for a Beretta Extrema II 12 gauge Shotgun. Only 400 tickets will be sold at $20 per ticket! All proceeds for the raffle benefit the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. The drawing will take place on the day of the shoot. so if anyone is interested in the raffle just PM me and we can go from there. Last thing you do not have to be present to win the Shotgun and as always we hope to see you there. Any questions PM me and I will answer any thing I can.